Joining information by email
Saturday 18th September.
Joining details will have been sent by email to all entrants received by Sep 17.
If your entry information has not arrived or the files corrupted CLICK HERE to download the necessary paperwork. The page will be active from Monday 20th September.
If you have not recieved a judging form you can initiate a form at SHOWBUS Control or download one here
and fill it out to bring with you. Having a form on its own is not enough to get judged.
You must check in at the Arriva SHOWBUS CONTROL bus. Our judges lists are made up on the Wednesday before the event and the judges allocated to their classes (see the classes on this page
. Your window display sheet will make it clear whether your bus has been entered for judging or for display only.
A detailed parking plan is available to download here
INFORMATION FOR WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT SHOWBUS
1. Have the right money and the "Parking Reception payment form" ready before getting to the site. To minimise cash handling, ideally place the form and money (or cheque payable to "Showbus Digital Ltd" with your card number on the reverse) in the box provided at Parking Reception. This will be located at the entrance to the display area. We are unable to accept payment credit card on the day.
2. Parking Reception will also sort out changed or on-the-day entries (This will be a Motts vehicle - hopefully one of their two ex Dublin ALX400 deckers).
Please note that if arriving after 1300h you will need to find your own way, using the site map, to your parking bay. Call by SHOWBUS Control if you have difficulty doing this or do not have a display number.
A reminder about the conditions for trading at SHOWBUS. All stalls arriving on board buses will be sited in a section adjacent to the main stall area see map. Your vehicle will have a display number between 291 and 299. If this has not happened, let us know immediately.
Please help by following the pointers below:
- If possible arriving before 11.00h This arrival time is to minimise conflict between visitors and moving vehicles so be extra careful if arriving after 1100h as more visitors will be moving on site.
- Have your display number visible in the front screen before arrival
- Do not block the entrance by posing for photographers there is ample opportunity for photographs inside the site. Blocking the public highway is not appreciated by the police and can be a road hazard.
- Late entries, entries without paperwork and significantly changed entries need to report to Martin Isles at the Parking reception for allocation of an appropriate display place.
- When you park, the number on the ground on a bright yellow block, should be positioned so that it is immediately below your cab window.
- Once parked, visit Showbus Control with your 'Judging Sheet' if you have one.
- Judging sheets should be handed in to Showbus Control (Arriva doubledecker) as soon as possible. For entries received in the last three days before the event your Judging Sheet will be at SHOWBUS Control, but you must report to Control so that it gets passed to the judges. There are always "no shows" and judges do not have time to waste looking for buses that aren't there!
- Please note that land line phone calls from 9.00am on Friday 24th September will not be received by the team. There is also unlikely to be anyone to answer the phone Wednesday afternoon. Ideally SMS message, as emails will only be seen in the evenings.
Deckers posed at Showbus in 1999.
Click below for a list of the vehicles that are entered for the 2021 display:
Please contact us by e-mail at: rally @ showbus.com
For entry forms, Stallholder enquiries and anyone interested in joining the judges team or helping in any other way should contact rally @ showbus.com. Forms can be downloaded here for buses or here for stalls